Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If I love you, keep reading...

If not, please stop -your behaviour is considered "sketchy". If this is making you uncomfortable because you're not quite sure which category you fit into, rest assured, I'll help you figure it out. If you received an e-mail inviting you to partake of my life through the Old City Fountain, or if you are a family member, or if you know in your heart of hearts that I meant to include you in my e-mail and only forgot out of brain clumsiness, then please stay, please read, always, of course -you are in the "loved" category! If you are a publisher, you are also in the "loved" category. However, if you're here through other stalker-like tendencies, go away. Go away now.

Okay, thanks.

To the "loved": Sorry about that. Just had to get that out in the open because I actually met one such person not too long ago and it totally freaked me out. Not rando-randos, but acquaintance- randos, whose intent is well, let's just say unclear for diplomacy's sake, which of course is kind of unnerving nonetheless.

It has been a long time since I last posted -and a lot has changed since the last post. Namely, I finished the last Harry Potter, I painted my bedroom a lovely light yellow, with a beautiful strip of wallpaper around the middle that is a "scenery" that looks much like Captain von Trapp's river banks landscape (sort of) with crimson, dare I say, Harvard-looking buildings (well, it's probably the fact that they're crimson that is particularly reminiscent of Cambridge, Mass.) in the distance, pink magnolia bushes, and trees on the banks. The Canada Day fireworks / light show yesterday were pretty good. Jazz Fest started on the 26th and I only went on the 28th -flaking out early indeed, I'd say, especially since it's the only time I've been yet. Lio! or as Thea Vula would say (from My Big Fat Greek Wedding), "Woe to me!" However, I am determined to catch some more of it before it ends on Sunday -this is a promise (to myself, obvi). Community projects also underway (cross fingers all goes well).

Sadly, the real writing has been on hiatus. How is there just no time now that the back is nearly all better? Ironic, eh. Grand Canyon trip just a couple weeks away though... maybe it will be inspiring.

Loving hugs and hugging loveds --

1 comment:

eff_you_mrmagoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.